In 1938, Vogt revolutionized the ice making industry by introducing the world’s first automatic sized ice maker. Today, Vogt Ice offers a variety of ice options including Tube-Ice, fragmented ice, and cracked ice produced by the VT Series ice makers.
The VT Series offers a capacity of up to 5 tons of cracked ice per day. It is the lowest cost per pound and the preferred ice machine choice for many industrial applications.
- 208/230 Volt / Three Phase / 60 Hertz Electric
- R404a Refrigerant
- Bitzer compressor for efficient operation
- Electronic ice bin thermostat
- Air-cooled operation with remote condenser
- PLC Controls
- Patented roto molded, sanitary water distributor
- Sealed Chopper Bar
- UL Approved Control Panel
- Hot Dipped Galvanneal Casings for long lasting, maintenance free corrosion protection
Click here to view a specification sheet.
To learn more, contact Modern Ice at 1-800-543-1581 or firstname.lastname@example.org
With nearly 80 years of experience, Vogt Ice has the capability to deliver automatic ice production solutions. Whether your output is one or 125 tons per day, Vogt can provide the engineered solutions to exceed your expectations for service, quality and long-lasting ice manufacturing.
Modern Ice and our Freeze Force Technical Services Team engineer, design, and integrate Vogt’s equipment into your plant. This strategic partnership can help you achieve the goals you have for your business.