The JMC Wicketted Bagging & Sealing System is a low cost equipment alternative for filling of specialty bags. It’s uniquely designed sealhead neatly seals, trims and codes in one operation.
The fully automatic system can be fed by hand or integrated with most types of feeding devices. The finished bag is then dropped onto the takeaway conveyor, then the bag can be either manually handled or baled by the JMC Baler. The uniquely designed sealhead automatically seals the bag while providing a compact footprint.
- L.C. controlled (programmable logic controller)
- Positive Bag Opening Device (patented) for opening & filling thru the zuipper
- Temperature and speed controlled seal head complete with pneumatic scrap removal and bagtop trimmer
- Stainless steel product contact surfaces
- Automatic bag discharge
- Take away conveyor with adjustable discharge height
- Adjustable infeed hopper
- Integral electrical control panel which can be interfaced to a product feeding device
- Touch Screen Control
Click here to view a specification sheet.
To learn more, contact Modern Ice at 1-800-543-1581 or firstname.lastname@example.org
JMC Automation in Packaging (formerly known as JMC Packaging Equipment) is a leading international supplier of automated packaging equipment & bagging systems. JMC provides a range of sorting, bulk bagging & sealing systems for a variety of industries and applications, including: ice, potatoes, carrots, produce/foods & other loose products.
Modern Ice and our Freeze Force Technical Services Team engineer, design, and integrate JMC’s equipment into your plant. This strategic partnership can help you achieve the goals you have for your business.