The JMC Automatic Master Ice Baler is a fully automated machine with “hands-free” closing to help save on manual labor.
The automated bagging system gently counts, accumulates and packs pre-packaged bags of ice into Master Bags/Bales. Once filled the Master Bags are automatically moved via a conveyor in an upright position to be closed/sealed.
- OMRON P.L.C. (programmable logic controller)
- User Friendly Touchscreen
- Infeed mechanism & discharge gates
- Bale pusher with bag transport grippers
- Bag Sense “no bag, no dump”
- Bag inflation system
- Two way adjustable accumulating chamber
- 4 standard fixed width magazine sides – choose between 7″ and 10″ model type
- Variable speed accelerator conveyor assembly with JMC Space Saver Incline
- NEMA 12 electrical “swing-away” control panel with interloc
- Motorized Bag Saddle Conveyor (150 fpm)
- High speed intermediate take away conveyor
Click here to view a specification sheet.
To learn more, contact Modern Ice at 1-800-543-1581 or firstname.lastname@example.org
JMC Automation in Packaging (formerly known as JMC Packaging Equipment) is a leading international supplier of automated packaging equipment & bagging systems. JMC provides a range of sorting, bulk bagging & sealing systems for a variety of industries and applications, including: ice, potatoes, carrots, produce/foods & other loose products.
Modern Ice and our Freeze Force Technical Services Team engineer, design, and integrate JMC’s equipment into your plant. This strategic partnership can help you achieve the goals you have for your business.